JAG New York wants to celebrate life’s moments with you and your loved ones with these simple, yet powerful promises.
- We promise to always stand behind our impeccable quality and guarantee our craftsmanship for as long as you own your jewelry.
- We promise to always give you the option to Trade-In your jewelry at any time:
- We promise to give you full value for any jewelry purchased directly from JAG New York towards the purchase of any new jewelry purchased directly from JAG New York. New item must be a minimum of 50% more than the original purchase. Restrictions may apply.
- New jewelry purchase must meet the following guidelines:
- Original item must have invoice or receipt
- Original item must not have missing or damaged components. If not, a refurbishing fee will apply
- Taxes and service fees are not included
- We promise to credit or exchange any item purchased with in 30 days of original purchase:
- A refund will be made to the purchaser upon request if payment has been received
- Gift recipients are entitled to a nonrefundable merchandise credit
- If item(s) are not returned in like new condition, fees will apply
JAG New York Promises to Give Back
We are not only grateful for our clients, we firmly believe in helping our community by giving back. We partner with several non-profit organizations that concentrate on improving health and happiness, especially for women and children
Safe Horizon envisions a society free of violence and abuse. We will lead the way by empowering victims and survivors to find safety, support, connection, and hope. https://www.safehorizon.org
The Coalition for the Homeless is the nation’s oldest advocacy and direct service organization helping homeless men, women and children. We believe that affordable housing, sufficient food and the chance to work for a living wage are fundamental rights in a civilized society. Since our inception in 1981, the Coalition has worked through litigation, public education and direct services to ensure that these goals are realized. https://www.coalitionforthehomeless.org
Cure JM Foundation was established in October 2003 by Shari Hume, Tom Hume and Lisa Felix, all parents of children with JM, and by Harriet Bollar, grandmother of a child with JM. They were brought together only by circumstance, but with the same determination to find a cure for Juvenile Myositis. Their ultimate goal was to eradicate JM, so that no child would ever have to suffer from this insidious disease again. http://curejm.org/
Jewelers for Children was founded in 1999 by the U.S. jewelry industry with the mission of helping children in need. Since its inception, JFC has donated more than tens of millions to programs benefiting children whose lives have been affected by illness, abuse, or neglect. Learn more about Jewelers for Children. https://jewelersforchildren.org/
And, to support new designers in our industry, JAG New York allows jewelry designers to use our facilities and create their ideas using our equipment free of charge. You never know when the next Roland Krainz will be discovered. Contact us for details on this program.